Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Long Live the Lion! Narnia!

Just a quick note: we’re off to see The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe, which had darn well better be good. My review will follow, tomorrow. If we can get back. It snowed, you know.

Rates continue to drift slightly higher. We’re back at 6% on the 30 and 5.5% on the 15. The 3-year ARM is coming back into play, though, as bond traders suspect that the Fed may stop raising rates at some point here in the early part of 2006.

I hope you got my missive on credit card payments getting set to double the first of the year. To have gotten it, you’ll have to be on our mailing list. Should you not have gotten it, you can remedy that here, by sending me your address. I’ll post the text tomorrow for all to see.

The much-hyped “Why I’m Sick of Hearing about The True Meaning of Christmas” will appear early next week. I’m polishing it. I rarely do this, but in this case I have something important to say (surprise!) and I don’t want to screw it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home