Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Roses

The mortgage markets have really and truly returned to calm. We're seeing no more contracting of programs and LTVs, and no more elimination of loans where the borrowers were just fine a minute ago. That's really, really nice. Long may it last. I'll post a list of what's good and what's not later in the week.

I needed to post this. Most of you know - if you know me at all - that I hate the Yankees. The Bombers losing to Cleveland was just funny in all the most satisfying ways (though not as satisfying as the Rockies winning 17 out of 18 in what is absolutely the greatest run in major league history). Today, though, I read an article that really sums up the state of American sports, and maybe world sports. How can it be any fun for Yankees fans to watch their team spend as much on A-Rod as the Diamond Backs spend on their entire payroll? Even if they win, which they don't, thank Heaven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home